Thursday, August 12, 2010

Who likes a good DEAL??????

My cutie-patootie friend Heather (Laugh Out Loud)  and some more CrAzY gals
are having a HUGE Scrapbook Garage Sale this SATURDAY!  Read the post below (I stole it from her blog) to get  all the Details!

Our trash is your treasure... Deals and Steals... call it what you will... BUT DON'T MISS IT! I have teamed up with some GREAT scrapbookers, who like myself, may have a slight buying problem...or a "I can't use that same paper on two layouts" problem...or "I thought that would match my pictures, but now I see it is COMPLETELY the wrong color" embellishment issue....


The current count is nearing 15 tables of scrapping goodies - all at rock bottom (CHEAP) prices!

It's this Saturday, August 14 from 9am to 1pm in my office parking lot. 10761 Perkins Road (bw Bluebonnet and Seigen - closer to BB - across from Sonic). Bring cash - no high tech credit card machines here :)

And all sellers will be present - so let the wheeling and dealing begin....
 
 
So go show up and get you some GOODNESS at great prices!!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment