Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little of what's to come....

I had a few sneak peeks of Lisa's newest Designs for SCRAPFEST!!!

Oh my goodness...If you have boys that play sports you will want to scoop up her kits!  She has created some WONDERFUL and VERSATILE boy sport single and double page kits!!
Then I saw the most precious Valentine layout that is like a puzzle!  How cute will that be for your valentine pictures (wow...that is just 2 weeks away)!!!  How cool to get the layout and have it ready to go BEFORE you take pictures!!!!

Teri has some precious vaction/camping layouts!! (I think I may have to have one too!)  And Teri has just what you need for your zoo/Animal Kingdom layouts!

I designed "Welcome Home" Kits for a baby boy and baby girl (gender specific)!!  These will be precious to put your babies pictures on as they come home for the first time!  I also have a few "SAINT" goodies up my sleeve!

I know Beverly has been working like wild woman but I haven't gotten to get any peaks of what she is doing...I will have to snoop some more!!  I did see something with some Sassafrass that was ADORABLE!!!

And new paper.......Oh what can I say....Lisa and I went shopping Friday and we found some FABULOUS new lines to create with!!!

We have purchased several (ok tons) of new Cricut Cartridges that we will be decorating our kits with as well!!!  Have you seen SONGBIRD or Forever YOUNG???  Well, all I can say is CUTE!!!

That will be all for now!  We are begin the fast and furious countdown for the HUGE SCRAPFEST event!
http://www.scrapfestproductions.com/

See you there,
Melanie, Beverly, Lisa and Teri!!

No comments:

Post a Comment