Monday, February 8, 2010

and we 3 played......

3 of the 4 KIT-A-LICIOUS girls went away for the weekend (with 7 other crazy crazy women) and we were some kit making maniacs!!!  (We missed you Teri)..... :(

A group of us rented the Arbor Oaks Retreat from Thursday-Sunday....it was amazing, fun, silly, restful and FATTENING!!!  I think we ate a weeks worth of calories EVERYDAY!!! 

BUT~~~~in between all of that..... Beverly, Lisa and I were going kit making crazy~~~!

I think we made OVER 35-40 NEW DESIGNS!!!  I remember seeing;
Disney (TONS)
Birthday
Circus
Girly girl
Mardi Gras
Saints
Martial Arts
Dance
Travel/Vacation
Sports
Cars
and soooo many more I can't even recall!

We are so ExCiTed for SCRAPFEST !!!!

Thats all the hints I can give for now.....Keep Checking back! 

AND......leave us some comments/feedback of any special THEME or EVENT YOU would like to see in a page kit!!!

Have a GREAT day!!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment