Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am soooo excited about......

A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW EVENT.....

We are so thrilled to be participating in an awesome Scrapbooking event/weekend that will be held for the FIRST time in November!  My incredibly talented friends (Anna Bess Hillman and Melissa Lemoine) are hosting This Little Birdie Crop in Hattiesburg November 5-6!  We are so excited to be a vendor!  If you haven't met these 2 well lookout....not only are they amazingly talented they are hilarious, fun and wonderful people! 

Click on the RED info and check it out!

So, what are we up to right now....well Our next event is Scrappin with the chicks and it is April 30- May 2!  I know we are all busy making kits.....hhhmmm, what are me creating?  I made a few double page Easter LO's yesterday and a few single pages with some CUTE birds!  I know Teri has some PIRATES (arrggghhhh) up her sleeves!  I will have to get some scoop from Bev and Lisa..not to sure what they are creating!  But I do know it is some goodness!

Hope we see you soon!  I have all of our upcoming events listed to the right...just click on a link and come meet us for a fun weekend!

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Melanie, Bev, Lisa and Teri!!

1 comment: