Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok, It's official......

Kit-A-Licious will be a vendor at the Southern Scrap Escape in Hattiesburg June 25-26.  Go check this link out...Lisa Bearnson will be a guest speaker!  Also they have some cool vendors!  I know our friend Elizabeth with Simply Scrappin is there and I hear PRIMA will be there as well!  (There goes all my extra money...)

We also received our contract for Scrapfest for September 16-18th  and I am soooooo excited, we have our SAME location as last event!  So...get your spots reserved by us!  We have a ROCKIN' corner!!!

We all are gearing up for Crop Celebration next week.  We will be their March 19-20!  It is a wonderful event!  Yo can also come shop for the day for only $5.00!  Come see us!

I don't have any "sneak peaks" for you right now...hopefully in a day or so!

Ok, ladies.......I NEED some of your completed LO's to post and show your awesome work!  Come on gals, send me pics of your Kit-a-licious completed Layouts so I can post them here!  Send them along with your info to machyatt@cox.net!  Thank youto Vivian for sharing hers and her precious (handsome) Grandson Seth!

Well, that is all for today...I need to go be the Domestic Goddess I don't enjoy being!!  So for now, enjoy this beautiful weather and GO BE CREATIVE!!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment