Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow, we are so Blessed.....

 All I can say is we are so Blessed....Scrapfest is over and it was a bigger success than any of us ever dreamed.  Thank You  Thank Yo Thank You to Keri and Meghan for an amazing , well put together event!! I think the one thing that amazed me is the wonderful women who came to Scrapfest just to shop with us!!!  Beverly and Lisa met some wonderfully crazy gals while at GiGi's Scrapbooking Retreat in Foley Alabama in January.....well they weren't able to go to Scrapfest, BUT.......they drove to SHOP WITH US!!!  I am amazed and in shock!  THANKS GIRLIES..you know who you are!!!

We met and became friends with some INCREDIBLY amazing ladies!  I think my FB grew by 10 just from meeting women who came to the booth! 

When we started this venture, it was a small discussion about doing 1 event a year...and less than a year later we are booked up for almost the entire year! 

Several ladies have asked us about an "ONLINE STORE", at this time we are not venturing off into that...BUT, PLEASE e-mail us about themes and such...we will be more than happy to e-mail you pictures of available kits and ship to you!  All of our e-mails are listed to the side.  ALSO, you can e-mail to me machyatt@cox.net and I can forward it out to everyone as well.

Now on to our next event.......We will be in Hammond at CROP CELEBRATION  (www.cropcelebration.com) Friday March 19th 9am-1am and Saturday March 20 9am-10pm. The cost is $50.00 for the weekend or $25.00 for the day!  ALSO......you can purchase a $5.00 shopping pass if you can't stay to crop!  ALL money is Donated to Restoration Pregnancy Center.  Contact Regina and tell her Melanie sent you!!!

I guess, I need to get off of here and go be the Domestic Goddess for awhile ( I really don't enjoy it at all!!!)

Don't forget....leave us a comment...about Scrapfest or any other event ....or themes you would LOVE to see!
ALSO......IF you have completed any of our kits...we would LOVE to post the pictures here on our BLOG!  Send a jpeg pic to machyatt@cox.net and I will be happy to "show it off" for you!!!
Melanie, Beverly, Lisa and Teri!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment