Monday, February 15, 2010

Closer and closer.....

It's getting closer and closer to SCRAPFEST and we are SoOoOoO excited!!!!

I completed 2 new designs today....Minnie Mouse's House ( picture Minnie with the most precious pink tulle hair bow) and a LO for your cutie pie in her Ballet costume!!!

Tomorrow I see Mickey, Valentine's and Family Tree's in my future!!!

I know Teri has been designing some awesome girlie girl, colorful kids LO and travel as well.  Bev and Lisa are keeping quiet......can only imagine the beautifull-ness they are creating!!!!

Our racks are going to be POPPING full of choices for all the Scrapfest gals!   AND... a little birdie told me that we will be having a special......BUY 5 and get a SINGLE page LO for FREE.........yes FREE!!!!!

OHHHHHH, I almost forgot.......I have a sweet friend Nicole Petersen will be teaching the MOST GORGEOUS vintage class while we are at SCRAPFEST.....go check her out at
/http://aplaceformescraplog.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/my-scrapfest-class/
It is some beautiful VINTAGE Goodness!!!!!!

That is all for now!

Have a scraptacular day!!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment