Thursday, February 18, 2010

A sneak peak and more hints!!!

Here is a peak of Bev's TO-DIE-FOR Saint's Double Page Layout!!!

Yesterday Lisa and I worked (and giggled) all day making kits....She made the most precious beach/sea layout with the sweetest OCTOPUS......I think I may have to get me one of those!!
We both did pages for the little SUPERMAN in your lives...and you can choose from a  single or double!
What about all the pics of your boys and their dads...any SUPERDADS out there?  Well we have a double page layout for you!!!  Oh and be sure and take pics of you and your girlfriends while at SCRAPFEST...Bev has a precious single page waiting for you!!  Teri has little boy play time ready for you as well!!  Oh and who can resist Lisa's Winnie the Pooh!!! 
I will have more themes/titles for you tonight hopefully!!!
Have a wonderful scrappy day!!!
Melanie

1 comment: