Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Themes, Themes and more themes.....

A little birdie dropped a hint of a few more Page kit titles/themes.....

Little Birdie Teri said you may see things like;

A night To remember

Sea, Sand and Sharks

Built Tough

Monkey Business

Got Kids

Teen Diva "Everyone needs a little bling"

Unique

Priceless Treasure

My Star

Tree of Life

Made in the USA

Gone Fishing

Princess In Training

and little birdie Melanie said be looking for;

Minnie's House

TuTu Cute

10 Things I Love about YOU

My Funny Valentine

Got Band?

and I heard little Birdie Bev may a have kit JUST for Scrapfest 2010!!!!

Little birdie Lisa has been very busy with crazy ol' Baseball stuff....I will have updates from her tomorrow!

Well, that is all for now....Be back tomorrow for more hints!!!!
Have a Scraptacular day!!!
Melanie

1 comment: